(As at 4th February 2011)
Changes to the site: We reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time. The user is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and for additional terms posted on this website.
SECTION 1: GENERAL
- The owner of this web site is Irish Tag Rugby Association Limited whose address is 5 Rogan’s Court, Patrick Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Registration number 330313. (hereafter “ITRA, “we”, “us”, “our”)
- Your contract for any purchases made through the Site is with Irish Tag Rugby Association Limited.
- You must be eighteen years of age to use this site. Persons under eighteen years of age should only use this site with the approval of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You agree that e-mail and SMS can be used as the means of communication for services offered on this site.
SECTION 2: SERVICE
- The services of the website are provided on a "as is" or "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the operations of its website, the information, content, materials, or products included or offered for sale on the website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You hereby agree that we shall not be liable for any loss, interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind (including loss of profits) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. No oral advice or written information given by us, its affiliates, its agents, directors, employees or agents, or the like, shall create a warranty, nor will the user rely on any such information or advice. We in particular make no warranty that:
a) the website will meet your requirements;
b) the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free basis;
c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the website will be accurate or reliable; or
d) the quality of any products, services, information or the material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations.
2. Irish Tag Rugby Association Limited does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed products and services.
- Irish Tag Rugby Association Limited will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
Section 3: Use
- You may not use the website/services for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable local, state, national and international law or regulation or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable or impair the service provided on the website or interfere with any other parties use and/or enjoyment of those sites/services. The ITRA website may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, phone numbers, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities, designed to enable the user to communicate with others. We are not obliged to monitor such services, save as directed to do so by law.
- When using such services, the user agrees not to:
a) transmit "junk mail", "spam", "chain letter" or any other like transmissions;
b) profane, abuse, stalk, harass, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, publish, distribute or in any other way disseminate any inappropriate, profane, indecent or unlawful material, graphics, topic or information;
c) advertise or offer for sale any goods or services, unless specifically allowed to do so;
d) restrict, inhibit or interfere with the contribution of other persons;
e) act in breach in any code of conduct or any other usage guidelines;
f) violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You may not copy, modify, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information software, or sell products and/or services obtained from this website.
- By uploading, e-mailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting any content to the ITRA web site, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights is expressly granting) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition you warrant that all so called moral rights in such content have been waived.
- Any content, materials, information or software downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website, is done at your own discretion and risk. We shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software or any consequential, incidental or indirect loss arising out of any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
- You may not access, download, use or export the website, or the content, software, products or services provided on the website in violation of Irish law or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations, relating to the export of and import of products. You may download, view, copy and print a document from photographs, videos or other graphics incorporated in these documents from this website subject to the following:
a) the documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non commercial purposes;
b) the documents may not be altered or modified in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, post, transmit or distribute any information from this website, in whole or in part, without our authorisation. All competitions or games of chance operated by us on this website are subject to the competition rules as may be posted on the website from time to time. You hereby acknowledge the application of these rules to the operation of competitions and acknowledge that you will adhere to the said rules.
SECTION 4: THIRD PARTIES
- The website provides links to other websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the website. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, such third party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for third party content accessible to the website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and understand that you bear all risks associated with the risk of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party.
You agree that we are not responsible for:
a) the quality of third party products and services; and/or
b) fulfilling any of the terms of the agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to the purchased products or services. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with any third party.
SECTION 5: MISCELLANEOUS
- All contents of our website are copyright of the Irish Tag Rugby Association, 5 Rogan’s Court, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin and/or its suppliers/affiliates.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland.